Weatherproof Mini IP Security Camera with PTZ Control (3x Optical Zoom, WiFi)
Enter this small but powerful Weatherproof IP Security Camera with PTZ Control: a heavily armored high tech surveillance camera that watches over your home or business on all weather conditions.
Monitor Your Home and Business Anywhere, Anytime: With the IP address of the camera, you can log in from anywhere in the world to check the security status of your home or business, and manage an array of functions including change, modify, implement, view, and do so much more with the video captured. Best of all, the Wi-Fi feature comes with WEP encrypted security options, which protects your IP security camera system from hackers.
Remote Pan, Tilt, Zoom Control: this nifty little camera can rotate 355 degree horizontally and 90 degree vertically to give you a full view of every corner of your home, even if you are thousands of miles away! It can even zoom up to 3 times to let you get a close look of who’s sneaking into your properties. No thieve will ever get away unrecognized!
Weatherproof Camera to Work Rain or Shine: encased by reinforced metal, this IP camera is robustly built to withstand sleet, rain, snow, or any other weather conditions. Protected by a hard plastic dome, the camera can stand strong sun light as well. It’s stringently tested to comply with the IP66 standard in our supplier’s testing lab.
At a Glance...
- Worldwide access
- Both Wired and Wireless
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Connect with WiFi or with LAN cable
- Lowest price on the market
- Pan and Tilt Control: 355 degree horizontally and 90 degree vertically
- Primary function: Weatherproof IP security camera with PTZ control
- Color: white
- Sensor: CMOS 1/4 inch
- Horizontal rotating angle: 0-355 degrees
- Vertical rotating angle: 0-90 degrees
- Minimum illumination: 0.5 LUX
- Zoom: 3x optical
- Image compression format: M-JPEG standard
- Image resolution: VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240)
- Image transfer velocity: 15fps (VGA), 30fps (QVGA)
- Flip Mirror Images: Vertical/Horizontal
- Audio input/output: 1 channel input/output
- Network interface: RJ-45/10-100 Base, 802.11b/g
- Network protocol: TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, HTTP, DDNS, UPNP, PPoE, FTP, DNS
- Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g
- Data Rate: 802.11b 11Mbps (Max), 802.11g 54Mbps (Max)
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2
- General Specifications
- Working Temperature: 0 - 55 degrees, 20-85% PH
- Power adapter: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- System requirement: CPU from 2.0GHz
- Memory: from 256M
- Display card: from 64M
- Operating System: Windows2000/XP/Vista/Windows7
- Browser: IE6.0/7.0/8.0/Firefox/Safari/Google Chrome
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 190 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- See it all, know it all, and catch them all, worldwide surveillance at a click of your mouse.
- Fast, responsive PTZ control
- Unbeatable wholesale price!
- IP camera
- Ethernet cable
- Mounting screws
- Power adapter
- CD (User manual - English, IP camera application)
- WiFi Antenna
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. It’s in fact not that difficult as you thought! The CD even includes videos showing you how to setup the camera.
- Do I need a user name and password to access the admin controls once I visit the IP address of the security camera
Yes, located in the user manual are the default user name and password, once you have logged in to the admin controls, make sure you change the default user name and password to something that you can remember but difficult for someone else to guess.