Waterproof Nightvision WiFi Wireless IP Security Camera with PTZ Control and Auto Iris Lens
Wireless IP Security Camera with PTZ Control and Auto Iris Lens (Waterproof, Nightvision, WiFi) - An affordable high-tech surveillance solution that watches over your home or business night and day, rain or shine.
The wireless surveillance option that never rests
IP cameras allow you to log in from anywhere in the world to check the security status of your home or business. Just plug in the camera's IP address into your web browser and you'll see an instant live feed of all that's going on. Not to mention, you can control the camera remotely and manage its whole array of functions including recording video, setting up motion detection alarms to alert you when you're not watching, and so much more.
Remote Pan, Tilt, Zoom Control
This nifty little camera can rotate 355 degree horizontally and 90 degree vertically to give you a full view of every corner of your home! The lens focuses automatically so you get the best quality video feed and any time, making sure you don't miss a single detail or a single second. No thief will ever get away unrecognized!
Surveillance that never fails and never falls
Encased in a strong, yet light, thermoplastic and aluminum alloy mixture, this IP camera is robustly built to withstand blunt force and hard beatings. It has also been stringently tested to comply with the IP68 waterproof standard in our supplier’s testing lab, making it impervious to sleet, rain, snow, or any other weather conditions. Along with the built-in IR nightvision LED lights which automatically activate, you have yourself a surveillance solution that works night and day, rain or shine.
At a Glance...
- Worldwide Access IP Security Camera
- Both Wired and Wireless
- Automatic Nightvision
- Pan and Tilt Control: 360 degree horizontally and 90 degree vertically
- Primary function: Waterproof IP security camera with PTZ control and Nightvision
- Material: PMMA material & Aluminum alloy material
- CPU: 32Bit RSIC Embedded Processor
- Color: White
- Sensor: CMOS 1/4 inch
- Lens: f: 4-9mm, F: 2.0 (IR lens) (auto)
- Horizontal rotating angle: 0-360 degrees
- Vertical rotating angle: 0-90 degrees
- Minimum illumination: 0 LUX
- Viewing angle: 60-30degrees
- Image compression format: M-JPEG standard
- Image resolution: VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240)
- Image transfer velocity: 25 FPS
- Brightness and contrast adjustable
- Auto white balance
- Auto backlight compensation
- Network interface: RJ-45/10-100 Base, 802.11b/g
- Supports 4 visitors at the same time
- Network protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP, GPRS
- General Specifications
- Working Temperature: -10 - 55 degrees Celsius
- Power adapter: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 190 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Note: The included IP search tool gives out the actual IP address that is viewed through a web browser. You must add :99 at the end in order to access the camera.
- For any further setup instructions, please consult a professional.
- Wireless IP Camera
- 3x Mounting screws
- Power Adapter
- CD (User manual - English, IP camera application)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. It’s in fact not that difficult as you thought! The CD even includes videos showing you how to setup the camera.
- Do I need a user name and password to access the admin controls once I visit the IP address of the security camera
Yes, located in the user manual are the default user name and password, once you have logged in to the admin controls, make sure you change the default user name and password to something that you can remember but difficult for someone else to guess.