True View Dual Reverse Cameras (Waterproof, Wide Angle Lens + Standard Lens)
Finally! A reverse camera that actually shows a true image of what’s behind you!
Traditional Reverse Cameras
Traditional reverse parking cameras always show a flipped image of what’s behind you, which is fine for reversing in a straight line. However, when you try turning in reverse the image appears to be moving in the opposite direction that you’re turning. As you might already know, this makes it almost impossible for use with parallel parking or for backing out while turning.
True View Reverse Camera
The improved True View reverse camera eliminates the issues of traditional parking cameras by inverting the image back to your monitor. This shows you exactly what you would see as if you were looking behind your car while reversing. The result? Your parking and reversing abilities become highly accurate and it really makes reversing so much safer and predictable than before.
One camera offers a wide angle lens to give you a wide view of objects that are close to your car. This is great for discovering hidden objects in your blind spot while reversing. The second camera gives you a better view of objects that are farther away which helps you accurately judge distance. Both cameras come with a full color, 1/4 inch CCD image sensor that offers brilliant colors and detailed video that will give you the confidence and clarity you’d expect from your rear view camera.
Durable IP67 Waterproof Metal Enclosure
Why settle for anything less? The IP67 waterproof rating guarantees this camera will withstand heavy rain or even total submersion. Meanwhile, the durable all-metal casing and heavy gauge wiring ensure your camera will always work when you need it, no matter how harsh the conditions are.
What Are You Waiting For?
Once you try the True View reverse camera we guarantee you will never use a traditional reverse camera again. Upgrade your ride now or replace your old reverse camera and order the I107 now while supplies last. If you’re a reseller get your bulk orders in today and you will be the first on the web to offer True View technology before the market becomes saturated with competitors.
At a Glance...
- First True View reverse camera
- Dual cameras for wide and standard viewing angles
- Wired cameras connects to any RCA video input
- Wide angle lens with great image quality
- See blind spots when reversing and parallel parking
- Camera mounts above/under the license plate
- Manually adjustable aiming angle for perfect view
- Comes with all accessories and easy to install
- Product Description: True View Dual Car Backup Camera
- Casing Material: Die cast body of Zinc Alloy (waterproof)
- Color: Black
- Image Sensor: 1/4 inch color CCD
- Wide Angle View: 180 degrees
- Standard Angle View: 60 degrees
- Resolution: 420TV lines
- Lens Size: 3.6mm
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 LUX
- Color System: PAL
- Total Pixels: 628x582 (PAL)
- White Balance: Auto
- Video Connection: RCA
- Manual Aiming Adjustment: Vertical Up/Down 45 degrees
- On Screen Guide Lines: YES (from 0.5 to 1.75 meters back)
- Power Source: 11V-32V DC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 C
- Dimensions(mm): 70(L) x 30(W) x 30(H)
- Cable Length: 8 Meters for each camera
- Manufacturer Ref: Z233473D88CC
- Up/Down adjustment gives you the best line of sight for your particular vehicle
- Works with car DVD systems with a rearview camera IN or AUX Video IN- or simply a reverse parking monitor.
- To switch the camera to True View mode simply press the red switch while the car is ON, turn your car OFF, then turn the car back on.
- To switch between the two cameras you will need to change the A/V input selection on your monitor.
Package Contents for Model CVSH-I107
- Rearview camera with wire harness
- Mounting hardware
- User manual English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I install this on my RV?
Yes, but keep in mind that the camera needs a 11V-32V power source.
- How much of an area can I see on the screen with this rear view camera?
It depends on the mounting height and the cameras aiming angle, but you can generally expect a view of 1.5 to 2.5 meters wide, keeping in mind that the further you look from the car the wider your field of view.