Three 7 Inch TFT LCD Color Display Wired Video Door with Touch key + 2 Rain-proof Outdoor Units
It is a door phone which can show you what is going on outside doors on a clearly 7" full color screen of which the brightness can be adjusted.
The easy installation also is one of its advantages, which most customers care about. The mounted design of this item makes it very easy to be installed. As for the outdoor units, three kinds of components (all included in one package) are prepared for you to install the outdoor unit in different conditions.
We are surely to tell you that there are infrared LEDs built in the outdoor unit for the night vision.The small and cute design of camera was to keep it from dirts.
- Ultra-thin design indoor unit, fashionable and luxury.
- Waterproof and anti-oxidation durable aluminum alloy outdoor unit.
- 7" TFT LCD screen with no radiation, low power consumption and high definition.
- IR Camera with Night Vision.
- Electric lock-control function.
- Hand-free intercom function.
- Mute indoor intercom function.
- Monitoring the outside of the door.
- 16 kinds of doorbell rings.
- Volume, brightness and contrast adjustable.
- Easy installation by yourself with adapter and cable we provided in this kit.
- Screen: 7" TFT
- Resolution: 960 * 480
- Camera: 1/4" CMOS
- Camera lens: 3.6mm
- Camera viewing angle: 92 degrees (adjustable)
- Call duration time: 120 Seconds
- Monitor duration time: 40 Seconds
- Power consumption: Static state <0.5W, calling <10W
- Power input: AC 100V-240V 50/60 Hz
- Power output: DC15V
- Indoor monitor: 22.8 * 13 * 2.5cm, 464g
- Outdoor camera: 16.5 * 11 * 6.5mm, 317g
- Package size: 28.5 * 18.3 * 13cm
- 2 * Outdoor camera
- 3 * Indoor monitor
- 3 * AC adapter
- 3 * 5m 4-core Connection cable
- 2 * 2-core Connection cable
- 1 * Package of screws
- 1 * User manual - English
Why should you choose a Video Door Phone Intercom System?
Video Door Phone Intercom Systems can increase your overall safety at home or at your business by allowing you to see who is at the door before you decide to open it or not open it. HttBuy has a variety of video intercoms from high end models to more economical ones which produce images in both color and black & white.
A Video Door Phone Intercom System works with camera units mounted outside the entrance door (or designated area) and display monitors installed inside your home (or business) showing what the camera is pointing at. Typically when someone presses the call button on the outside video intercom unit or rings the door bell it activates the camera and alerts the indoor monitor. You can then talk to the person as you look at their image.
Some Video Door Phone Intercom Systems have built-in memory that will record the images of visitors who ring the buzzer. The memory will hold a time and date stamp as well. In addition, some higher end intercoms have a built in open button in which you can lock and unlock your door to allow visitors in.