Stainless Aluminum Alloy 24W HID Xenon Spotlight TACTICAL Torch Flashlight 2000 lumens 6000K
This powerful and ultra-bright flashlight can satisfy your desire for brightness: 2000 lumens bulb, 800m light distance, 24W power output, 6000K color temperature, powerful and rechargeable 2200mAh ICR18650 Li-ion battery, ergonomic design, extremely long service life, compact size and light weight, stainless aluminum alloy flashlight case, decent design
- 2000 lumens ultra-bright light.
- 800m light distance.
- 24W power output.
- 6000K color temperature.
- Powerful and rechargeable 2200mAh ICR18650 Li-ion battery.
- Ergonomic design, anti-slip and IPX3 waterproof.
- Extremely long service life.
- Compact size and light weight, easy to handle and carry.
- With a carrying strap.
- Stainless aluminum alloy flashlight case.
- With high quality stainless aluminum alloy tool case.
- Decent design.
- Ideal for prospectors, travelers, security guards, and all those who need good illuminating environment.
- Brightness: >2000LM
- Color temperature: 6000K
- Optical efficiency: 60LM/W
- Irradiation distance: ≤800m
- Ballast input voltage: 9V~16V
- Working Voltage: 12V
- Working current: 3.2A
- Starting Max current: <8A
- Power output: 24W
- Output temporary max voltage: 23KV Max
- Battery Mode：ICR18650 (2200mAh)
- Battery charging voltage: 12.6V±~0.1V 2.0A
- Battery lifespan (charging and discharging times): ≥500 times
- Bulb life-span: 3000 hours
- Continual illuminating time: 90 mins
- Working environment: -15~+50 celes degree
- Starting environment: 0~+50 celes degree
- Waterproof degree: IPX3 Waterproof
- Packing: Stainless aluminum alloy tool case
- Color: Black (as shown in the pictures)
- Length: 23.5cm
- Lamp holder diameter: 5cm
- Net weight: 0.7kg
- Gross weight: 1.58kg
- Case size: 26.5*18*9.5cm
- 1 X 24W 2000LM Ultra-Bright HID Xenon Flashlight Torch ICR18650 IPX3 Waterproof
- 1 X AC adapter (110-240V)
- 1 X Car charger
- 1 X Rechargeable 2200mAh Li-ion batteries
- 1 X User maunal
- 1 X Tool case
- Don't put it close to or in fire.
- Don't let it short-curcuit.
- Avoid high hit and vibration of the battery.
- Don't anatomy cell body or mix with the different models.
- Don't immerse it in water or other conductive liquid.
- Don't exposure it to children.
- Wear the special protective cover when removing the battery from charger, avoid the metal object encountering short-circuit.