Real-Time Car GPS Tracker and Car Alarm System (Remote Control, Siren and Shock Sensor)
Introducing Real-Time Car GPS Tracker with Remote Control, Siren and Shock Sensor. This high-tech Car GPS Tracker is the latest technology around and comes with plenty of advanced features that have never been seen before. Want to know why this is one of the best car theft prevention and vehicle protection systems available today? Keep reading!
With the convenient SMS text messaging ability, a full range of alarm functions (including gas to engine cut off), and the latest in GPS tracking technology, this GPS Car Tracker is the ultimate safety device for your car, van, truck, or even the entire vehicle fleet.
Here is a small list of what it can do for you and your vehicle:
- Track on Demand - Replies with a TXT message of current latitude, longitude, speed, and time, as well as an Internet map link to your cellphone to show you exactly where the GPS tracker/your vehicle is.
- Geo-fencing control - When the vehicle moves in/out the preset scope, it will send an SMS alarm to the authorized phone numbers.
- Movement and Speed Alert: The tracker can warm you with SMS message when the vehicle starts to move from a stationary status, or when the vehicle is moving faster than a preset speed.
- Stop the Engine: You can send an SMS message to the tracker to cut off the gas and battery power, so the engine will remain in an immobilized state until your remove the alarm status.
- GPRS: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor real-time movement of your vehicle with the supplied software on your computer.
But wait! There is more, with GPS Car Tracker you can also get your own car alarm system (more security):
Shock Sensor and Siren
This shock sensor utilizes warning chirps for minor disturbances and will trip the alarm if it detects more serious impacts or disruptions. With the siren, if someone unauthorized opened the door, the siren will start wailing louder than 100 firstborns - at the same time. Think cutting off the car's alarm wire will it off? Hah! This sensor and siren is sure to let would-be thieves know that your vehicle is equipped with an advanced alarm system, so stay away!
Convenient-- Keyless Entry, Arm/Disarm by Remote Control
Add another layer of security with this car GPS tracker's remote control lock/unlocking! Power lock doors can be controlled from several feet away and no one can enter your vehicle without your wireless transmitter. Lose your keys? At least your car will still be safe!
At a Glance...
- Complete system integration to your vehicle
- Come with remote control, siren and shock sensor
- Global coverage with quad-band GSM frequency
- Extensive functions through SMS
- SOS, Geo-fence, Movement alarm
- Immobilize your vehicle on demand
- Silent listener in Monitoring Mode
- GPRS and Internet application
- GPS Chip: SIRF III chip
- Color: Black
- GSM Module: SIMCOM300/SIMCOM340
- GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GSM Network Alarm:No
- GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom Sim340
- GPS Sensitivity: -159 dBM
- GPS Accuracy: 5 M(MAX)
- Time to First Fix:
-Hot start (Open Sky): 1s
-Hot start (Indoor) : 15s
-Cold Start (Open Sky): 35s
- Dimension: 103 (L) x 54 (W) x 25 (H) mm
- Great for private use, company car or rental fleet management
- Comes with external GSM and GPS antenna for excellent reception
- Install the mic inside your passenger compartment, and you can listen to conversations inside the car without letting any passenger or driver know
- Comes with detailed instructions on how to work with GPRS enabled SIM and setup internet monitoring (fixed IP only), so constant tracking information can be displayed on a detailed map
- GPS Car Tracker
- GPS Antenna
- GSM Antenna
- Shake Sensor
- Remote control
- English Manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides?
Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information.
- The unit does not pick up a GSM signal and the SMS functions aren't working, what's wrong?
A number of things could cause this to happen:
1) Make sure the SIM card is compatible (only 2G, 2.5G, 2.75G SIM cards work)
2) Make sure there is money left on the SIM card and that it has not expired
3) Make sure there is no PIN code associated with the SIM card
4) Make sure roaming is enabled on your SIM account if you are in a different country
- Can I install the software on multiple computers?
No. Each tracker’s IMEI number is unique and can only be used to setup the software on one computer once and ONLY ONCE, which means you can only use the software on that computer exclusively after successfully set it up. This is due to the security requirements of the software and the product.