Quad-Band GSM Real-Time Car GPS Tracker Portable, Weatherproof, Magnet
Meet the TR22. Our current top-of-the-line, heavy-duty GPS tracker for cars, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles or even the entire vehicle fleet.
No installation necessary, battery runtime up to 30 days, accurate global tracking within 5 meters and much much more...
Here’s a small list of what you can do with this easy to use car GPS tracker:
- Real-Time Tracking: With a GPRS enabled SIM card, you can monitor real-time movement of your vehicle on a map using the included tracking software.
- Track on Demand: Call the number of the SIM car on the tracker and receive a text message back with its exact coordinates (location).
- Geo-Fencing Control: Set up a pre-defined “virtual perimeter” zone and you’ll be alerted with a text message when the tracker is moving outside of this area.
- Movement and Speed Alert: Warn you with a text message when the vehicle starts to move from a stationary status, or when the vehicle is moving faster than a preset speed.
- Stop the Engine: Send an text message to the tracker to cut off the gas and battery power, so the engine will remain in an immobilized stated until your remove the alarm status.
- Emergency Button: Press the SOS button and the tracker will send out a text message containing your exact coordinates to the 5 phone numbers stored on the device.
- Audio Surveillance : Call the tracker and listen in on the surrounding audio.
No Installation Required
The 6000mAh rechargeable battery provides 60 days standby and 30 days of continuous use. This makes it perfect for use with multiple vehicles or simply a quick and easy way to add GPS tracking to your automobile, without installation. For a more permanent solution, heavy gauge wiring and antennas are provided.
Weatherproof Case and Powerful Magnet
Place this device on the metal frame of any car to quickly track the vehicle without the driver knowing a thing. This is useful for parents who want to easily check on their children to make sure they are really going where they say they are.
The TR22 features the trusted SiRF III GPS chipset- used by millions of people around the world. This allows for faster fix times and higher signal sensitivity for locking satellite signals in tough areas like under dense foliage or in urban canyons.
Our Top Pick
Consistently accurate tracking, quick and easy to use, durable weatherproof construction with magnet base, built-in high intensity antennas and long lasting 6000mAh internal battery. It’s these features and many more that place the TR22 at the top of our list. Order now while it’s still in stock and we’ll ship your order out within 24 hours and back the TR22 with our full one year warranty.
- Real-time GPS tracking for automobiles
- Powerful 6000mAh rechargeable battery provides 30 days of use
- Global coverage with quad-band GSM frequency
- Magnet base and rugged weatherproof casing for attaching to car frame
- Immobilize your vehicle on demand via text message
- Audio listening function for listing in on surrounding audio
- Comes with wiring harness and antennas for tracking 365 days a year.
- Primary Function: Quadband Car GPS Tracker with 6000mAh battery
- Construction: Hard molded ABS plastic and rubber with magnet base
- GPS Chip: SIRF III chip
- Network: GSM / GPRS
- GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom Sim340
- GPS Sensitivity: -159 dBM
- GPS Accuracy: 5 M
- Time to First Fix:
-Cold status: 45s
-Warm status: 35s
-Hot status: 1s
- External Power Supply: 12V Automotive Battery / AC Wall Adapter / DC Car Lighter Socket
- Internal Battery: Built-in Rechargeable 3.7 V 6000mAh Polymer Battery
- Backup Power Battery Life: 30 days in-use - 60 days standby
- Working Temperature: -20 to 55 C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
- Velocity Limit: 515 meters/second (1000 knots) max
- Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g
- System compatibility:Windows7 and Windows Vista
- Dimension: 95 (L) x 60 (W) x 40 (H) mm
- Manufacturer Ref: X7YYTLZQATO8
- Great for private use, company car or rental fleet management.
- Comes with external GSM and GPS antenna for rock solid reception.
- Comes with detailed instructions for setup and use.
- This product is not waterproof and therefore is not recommended for outdoor use during heavy rain.
- PLEASE NOTE: HttBuy does not provide software or IT support for the real-time GPS monitoring setup. To use the real-time tracking function you will have to open a communication port (of your choice) on your computer. If behind a router you will need to add your IP address and open the port on your router.
- Each tracker’s IMEI number is unique and can only be used to setup the software on one computer once and ONLY ONCE, which means you can only use the software on that computer exclusively after successfully set it up. This is due to the security requirements of the software and the product.
- If you plan to resell this item in your own country, the most common category names for this product are - GPS-Gadget, Gadgets GPS, Gadget GPS, Συσκευές GPS, GPS гаджеты, Elektronika GPS Modulok, Modul GPS
Package Contents for Model CVPL-TR22
- GPS Car Tracker
- SOS button and wiring
- GPS Antenna
- GSM Antenna
- Software CD
- English Manual
- Protective sleeve
- Wall power adapter 100-240V
- Car cigarette power adapter
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make sense of the longitude and latitude data this unit provides?
Both Google Maps and Google Earth can easily translate the data into usable visual information.
- The unit does not pick up a GSM signal and the SMS functions aren't working, what's wrong?
A number of things could cause this to happen:
1) Make sure the SIM card is compatible (only 2G, 2.5G, 2.75G SIM cards work)
2) Make sure there is money left on the SIM card and that it has not expired
3) Make sure there is no PIN code associated with the SIM card
4) Make sure roaming is enabled on your SIM account if you are in a different country
- Can I install the software on multiple computers?
No. Each tracker’s IMEI number is unique and can only be used to setup the software on one computer once and ONLY ONCE, which means you can only use the software on that computer exclusively after successfully set it up. This is due to the security requirements of the software and the product.