Nightvision Security Camera with 1/3 Inch SONY EXview HAD CCD II (650 TVL)
Protect your home and business with this affordable surveillance camera, which features an advanced 1/3 inch SONY EXview HAD CCD II lens for super high quality images and video.
Worried about security, but just as worried about breaking the bank when buying surveillance equipment? Then you'll definitely appreciate this Nightvision Security Camera. Featuring an advanced 1/3 inch SONY EXview HAD CCD II lens for improved light efficiency and images, you get astonishing high resolution 976x582 video footage, better than most expensive brand-name security cameras out there. Also included are 30 infrared (IR) LED's which automatically turn on to provide superb night vision, even in complete darkness.
This Nightvision Security Camera may be small, but it's built to withstand rough weather along with providing you with the 24/7 security you need. Along with the high grade weatherproof aluminum, this powerful camera is perfect for keeping an eye on the both the inside and outside of your home or business without fail.
For maximum home and business security, buy several of these Nightvision Security Camera for improved peace of mind and greater discounts from buying in bulk.
At a Glance...
- 976x582 High Resolution Security Camera
- 30 IR LED's with Automatic Night Vision
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Casing
- Easy to Install and Position
- 1/3 Inch SONY EXview HAD CCD II
- 650 TVL
- Imaging device: PAL, 1/3” SONY EXview HAD CCD II
- Lens: f=6mm, F: 1.5 (IR lens)
- Viewing angle: 50 degrees
- Effective pixel: 976x582
- Horizontal definition: 650TVL
- Synchronization system: Internal
- Automatic exposure: DC/manual
- Automatic white balance: ATW/PUSH/USER/MANUAL
- Automatic gain control: Yes
- Gamma correction: 0.45
- Video signal to noise ratio: More than 52d B
- Lowest illumination: 0.05Lux
- Back light compensation: BLC/HLC/OFF
- Shutter control: Yes
- Day/light mode: color/BW/Auto switch
- Mirror image: off
- Hidden screening: 4 zone
- Video output: composite 1Vp-p/75 Ohms
- Power supplier input: DC12V
- Power consumption: 120mA
- Working temperature: -20~60 degrees Celsius
- Working humidity: 80%RH
- OSD Menu: Yes
- OSD Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, German, Japanese, Russian
- Nightvision Security Camera with 1/3 Inch SONY EXview HAD CCD II
- Power Adapter
- User Manual