Nightvision IP Security Camera with MicroSD Card Recording and IR-Cut Filter (H.264 Video Compression)
The ultimate security camera that comes with IR filter, nightvision, and even video recording onto external memory for you to keep an eye on your home or store while you can’t be there yourself.
Store countless hours of video files directly on a micro SD card up to 32GB (not included) with continuous recording mode and make sure to keep a track of all suspicious activity at your home or office. Once the card is full, it will automatically overwrite on previous recorded files so there is no worry to miss out any unforeseen event.
Provided with an advanced IR filter, this awesome IP surveillance camera delivers great clarity and image quality. Used with a ¼”CMOS sensor, infrared (IR) cut-off filters produce accurate color images. With the help of this technology every detail appears so distinctly thus allowing you to easily identify people and recognize objects, even in environments with very poor lighting conditions.
Thanks to the night vision capability you can monitor and view your home or office any time, 24/7. Furthermore, the WEP encrypted security options help in making sure your IP security camera system is protected from hackers. You can be at your office, Starbucks, or pretty much anywhere and still have full control of your security system to see what is going on at home.
You can now truly say that you've got eyes at the back of your head. This powerful smart IP security camera with cycled recording, H.264, IR filter, and night vision is in stock now, and available to you at a factory wholesale price.
At a Glance...
- IR filter
- H.264 video compression
- Worldwide access
- Motion detection
- Record directly to a microSD Card
- Support microSD card up to 32GB
- Color: White
- Lens: f: 3.6mm
- Sensor: CMOS 1/4 inch
- IR LED: 12
- Minimum illumination: 0.1 LUX
- White balance: automatic
- MicroSD card slot (support up to 32G)
- 3.5mm Audio Out jack
- Image compression format: H.264
- Image resolution: VGA (640x480)
- Image display: single/multiple
- Audio input/output: 1 way audio
- Network interface: RJ-45/10-100 Base, 802.11b/g/n
- Network protocol: HTTP,FTP,TCP/IP, SMTP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, RARP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP GPRS, RTSP
- Supported browsers: IE 6.0, IE7.0, IE8.0, IE9
- Wireless security: Support WEP / WPA / WPA2 encryption
- Mobile phone view: Android, SymbianS60, Windows Mobile, and iPhone
- General Specifications
- Working Temperature: -10 - 60 degrees, below 95% PH
- Power adapter: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, DC 5V, 2A
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2003/XP/Vista/ 32bit Win7
- Dimensions: 120 x 825 x H: 80 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Support multiple user access at the same time.
- 12 IR LEDS for nightvision
- Motion detection and alarm
- Unique look
- IP camera
- Wall screws
- Power adapter
- CD (User manual - English, Software)
- Ethernet cable
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP?
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. If you are not an IT "savvy" individual then you should consult a IT technician to help you install this unit.