Nightvision IP Camera with Remote Angle Control and WiFi (IR Cut-Off Filter, Motion Detection)
Introducing our new IP Camera with Remote Angle Control, IR Cut-Off filter, motion detection, and all the features you expect from a high quality IP camera.
The wireless surveillance option that never rests: IP cameras allow you to log in from anywhere in the world to check the security status of your home or business. Just plug in the camera's IP address into your web browser and you'll see an instant live feed of all that's going on. Not to mention, you can control the camera remotely and manage its whole array of functions including recording video, setting up motion detection alarms to alert you when you're not watching, and so much more.
Clear images: Provided with an advanced IR filter this IP Surveillance Camera delivers great clarity and image quality. Used with CMOS imagers, infrared (IR) cut-off filters produce accurate color images. With the help of this technology, every detail appears so distinctly, allowing you to easily identify people and recognize objects, even in environments with poor lighting conditions.
Remote Pan, and Tilt Control from anywhere in the world: This nifty little camera can rotate 270 degree horizontally and 90 degree vertically to give you a full view of every corner of your home! The lens focuses automatically so you get the best quality video feed and any time, making sure you don't miss a single detail or a single second. No thief will ever get away unrecognized!
At a Glance...
- IR filter
- Worldwide access
- Both Wired and Wireless
- Motion detection with email alarm
- Remote Pan and Tilt Angle Control
- Connect with WiFi or with LAN cable
- Support multiple user access at the same time
- Color: Black
- Lens: f: 6mm, F: 2.0 (IR lens)
- Sensor: CMOS 1/4 inch
- IR LED: 10
- Horizontal rotating angle: 0-270 degrees
- Vertical rotating angle: 0-90 degrees
- Brightness adjustment: automatic
- Minimum illumination: 0 LUX
- White balance: automatic
- Image compression format: M-JPEG standard
- Image resolution: VGA (640x480)
- Image display: single/multiple
- Image transfer velocity: 25fps
- Audio input/output: 1 way audio
- Network interface: RJ-45/10-100 Base, 802.11b/g/n
- Network protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP
- Supported browsers: IE6.0/7.0/8.0/Firefox/Safari/Google chrome
- General Specifications
- Working Temperature: -10 - 50 degrees, below 95% PH
- Power adapter: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, DC 5V, 2A
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/ 32bit Win7
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x H: 130 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Support multiple user access at the same time.
- 10 IR LEDS for nightvision
- Motion detection
- IP camera
- Mounting kit
- Wall screws
- Power adapter
- CD (User manual - English, Software)
- WiFi Antenna
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP?
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. If you are not an IT "savvy" individual then you should consult a IT technician to help you install this unit.
- Do I need a user name and password to access the admin controls once I visit the IP address of the security camera?
Yes, located in the user manual are the default user name and password, once you have logged in to the admin controls, make sure you change the default user name and password to something that you can remember but difficult for someone else to guess.