Navitron 5 Inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator 4GB, 500MHz CPU,Bluetooth
Not all GPS navigators are created equal. Some have power, with industry-leading hardware instantly guiding you every step of the way. Some have functionality, with useful video and music playback and direct Win CE access. Then, some have it all - Say hello to the powerful Navitron 5 Inch HD GPS Navigator: Your guide to the world.
Hardware to rule them all
With the Navitron GPS Navigator, you get the best. Featuring the super powerful MT3351 500MHz processor, running programs is faster, and finding your way has never been easier. That red light isn't going to wait for your GPS navigator to pick up your location and with the Navitron it won't have to because you're ahead of the game. Spoken voice directions, automatic route re-calculation, 2D or 3D mapping - the best is here, so why settle for less?
Software that will do anything
Navitron is the GPS navigator that gives you everything. Feel like watching a few movies during a traffic jam? Listening to music while on the road? Even edit a few work documents that just need to be handed in? With the Navitron, it's all possible and with direct WIN CE 5.0 access, you can plug in a few edits to your Word, Excel, and PPT files at any time! Work or play, it's up to you.
At a Glance...
- 5 Inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator
- Build-in: Bluetooth
- 800 x 480 HD resolution
- Powerful SiRF IV GPS chip
- 500MHz MT3351 processor
- Direct WINCE 5.0 access
- Videos, pictures, music, PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, everything!
- 4GB FREE TF Card included
- 3.5 mm earphone slot
- Feels great in your hand - smooth, light, and performs great
- Sensitive touchscreen - easy to use with your finger
- Primary Function: 5 inch high definition touchscreen GPS and multimedia unit
- Display Information:
- 5 Inch TFT Touch Screen
- 800 x 480 Pixel Screen Resolution
- Main System Information:
- CPU: MediaTek MT3351
- Frequency: 500MHz
- DDR SDRAM: 64 MB
- Internal Flash Memory: 128MB
- External Memory (TF / microSD card support): Supports up to 8GB (4GB FREE TF Card Included)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 (compatible with all major GPS software packages)
- GPS Information:
- Receiver Module: SiRF IV
- Frequency: 1.57GHZ
- Signal Channels: 66
- Hot Startup Time: 1s
- Warm Startup Time: 38s
- Cold Startup Time: 45s
- Voice: Yes
- FM Transmitter:
- Frequency: 76 MHz to 108Mhz
- Battery Information:
- Rechargeable Built-in Lithium Ion (LI-ION)
- 950 mAh
- Normal Use: 2 hours
- On Board Buttons and Slots:
- TF/microSD card slot
- 3.5 mm (headphones)
- Pen Stylus x2
- File Formats Supported:
- Video: MPEG, MPG, WMV
- Music: MP3, WMA
- Photos: JPEG
- EBook: TXT
- Others through direct WINCE access: Word, Excel, PPT, PDF
- OSD Menu Languages:
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Finnish, Romanian, Slovenian
- Build-in: Bluetooth
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Dimensions: 134 mm x 84 mm x 11 mm (L x W x H)
- 800 x 480 screen resolution for movies that come out clearer, crisper, and brighter!
- Navitron 5 Inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator
- Car Charger
- Power Adapter
- Car Mounting Kit
- Mini USB to USB Cable
- User Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do I have to pay monthly to use GPS?
You don't have to pay to use GPS. The satellites which transmit GPS coordinates are maintained by the US government. You just need a GPS receiver to take advantage of the data. 5 Inch HD Touch Screen GPS Navigator (Direct WIN CE Access) contains a top of the line GPS receiver.
- Once I have the GPS software and maps, how do I install it into this device?
Copy the software and maps onto a microSD card. Insert it into the microSD card slot. From the main menu go to SETTINGS. Then select NAVI PATH and browse your microSD card. Look for a file that looks like this: nameofGPSsoftwaremaker.exe where the first part of the file before the dot is the name of the software maker, and the part after the dot signifies that it is an executable file.