Mini Security Camera with 13 Sony Interline CCD (Infrared, Waterproof)Miniature surveillance camera with powerful 1/3 inch Sony Interline CCD for protecting your home or office- anywhere, anytime!
Great Security Camera!
The Mini Security Camera is a powerful yet small security camera that doesn’t draw attention, seamlessly blending in with its surroundings. It is the perfect solution for people who don’t want to install large security cameras that will ruin their home or office decor, but at the same time want to capture crisp, colorful and detailed video images.
This Mini Security Camera uses the best surveillance technology around, Sony Interline CCD sensors. The reason a Interline CCD sensor gives you better image quality than standard CCDs is because Interline technology allow more light to reach the sensor. As a result, this improves the clarity of your images while at the same time reducing noise (graininess), giving you perfect images at both day and night.
Monitor Your Home and Business Anywhere, Anytime!
The Mini Security Camera also features a completely waterproof cast aluminum casing with sliding hood to keep rain and snow from blurring the lens. For night time recording it uses 24 powerful IR LEDs to capture detailed video during total darkness and up to 20m away. Combine all of this with the Sony Interline CCD and you have yourself a professional surveillance solution that competes with cameras four times the size!
At a Glance...
- Mini Security Camera for home and business video surveillance
- Completely waterproof
- Easy to install and position
- 24 IR LED's for Night Vision
- 1/3 Inch CCD Sony Interline CCD
- Heavy duty cast aluminum housing
- Primary Function: Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
- Video Format: PAL
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Validity Pixel:510(H) x 492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.3 LUX for color / 0 LUX for IR
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Inch SONY Interline CCD
- Lens: 3.6mm; F: 2.0 (IR lens)
- - 24 LED's for infrared night vision
- Viewing Distance:
- Daytime: 80 - 100 meters
- Nighttime (IR): 50 meters
- Nighttime (IR) distinct objects: 15-20 meters
- Automatic Infrared ON/OFF: Yes (depending on ambient light conditions)
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50 ~ 1/100000 sec
- Audio: None
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 degrees C
- Connection Type: BNC
- Power Source: DV 12V Power adapter included
- AGC/White Balance: Auto
- Synchronization System: Internal
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- scanning frequency (H):15.625KHZ, 15.734KHZ
- scanning frequency (V):50HZ , 60HZ
- Operation temperature:-10~60℃
- Operation humidity: 85%RH
- Dimensions: 50 mm (diameter), 158mm (length) with hood
- Provides you with 24/7 security
- Supports PAL color system
- This camera automatically switches in and out of the night vision mode as needed
- Performs just as good as security video cameras from Samsung, Panasonic, Vitek, IQ or Messoa, but comes at half the size and a fraction of the price.
- If you want to monitor several cameras and record the footage, don't forget to check out our BNC compatible Digital Video Recorders (DVR) and Camera Processors
- Waterproof Night Vision Security Camera
- AC Adapter (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Mounting Kit
- User Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this camera have audio?
No. This camera captures video but not audio.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode automatically.
- Is this model compatible with TV systems in North America?
Maybe. If you live in the U.S., Canada or Mexico, then first check to see if your TV or monitor can switch between PAL/NTSC. If your TV or monitor does have this option, then you can use this camera. Most TVs made within the last 10 years come with the ability to automatically detect and switch back and forth between PAL and NTSC.
- Is this camera available in an NTSC only model?
YES. If you need an NTSC model and you will order 25+ pieces then please contact our customer service team.
- Do you connect cables from the camera outside to a monitor/computer or is it wireless?
The CCTV camera is not wireless/cordless, you will need to connect cables from the camera to the computer, monitor or TV screen.