Mini iHelicopter - Touch Controlled RC Helicopter For iPhone/iPad/iPod
The iHelicopter Mini is the mini version of our popular iHelicopter. Now flying higher and faster, and controlled using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, the iHelicopter is getting even cooler.
Even before you start it, just by holding it in your hand you will love it. Meticulously crafted with stainless steel, the skeleton is robust to withstand even heavy falls on marble floor from high above. Covered with white-painted acrylic, the body is streamlined and beautiful. The iHelicopter Mini is a true thing of beauty, just like the iDevices which you use to control it.
Flying the iHelicopter Mini is easy and a lot of fun. All you need to do is download the FREE controller App from the App Store and plug in the transmitter. The App features a band selection (A/B/C) which makes it possible to have 3 iHelicopters flying in the same area. You can use the app to perform a variety of movement, including left/right rotation, forward/back, hover and land.
The iHelicopter series is guaranteed to be the biggest hit on your resale store. Buy wholesale stock at even lower discounted price today. Even if you don’t plan to sell it, you can buy it as a gift for family or friends who have an Apple product. As always, this latest gadget of super awesomeness is brought to you by your source for hi-tech electronics, HttBuy.
At a Glance...
- The mini version of iHelicopter
- iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch controlled helicopter
- Free controller app downloadable from iTune Store
- Robust and beautiful structure
- Perfect for resale or as a gift
- Battery: 3.7V 80mAh Li-Polymer
- Movement: Left/Right Rotation, Forward/Back, Hover and Land
- Control Range: 12 meter
- 3 Channel Band Selection (A/B/C)
- Gyro Tilt Control
- Suitable for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch models
- Charging Time:
- Transmitter: 120 minutes
- Helicopter: 40 m
- Playing Time:
- Transmitter: 120 minutes
- iHelicopter: 6 minutes
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.1 x 1.4 cm
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Download and install the "i-helicopter" App from the App Store (go to http://itunes.apple.com/ and search RC.Copter)
- Charge the transmitter and iHelicopter via USB
- Plug the transmitter in the audio jack of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Turn the volume to the max before flying the iHelicopter.
- "Apple", "iPod", "iPod Touch", "iPhone" and "iPad" are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- This is not claimed to be an authorized or branded product by Apple Inc. The product and our company are not affiliated with Apple Inc. or endorsed by them in any way.
- USB Charger Cable
- Instruction Manual