IP Surveillance Camera (IR Cut-Off Filter, Angle Control, Motion Detection, WiFi)
Meet the ultimate IP Surveillance Camera that comes with IR filter and motion detection alarm recording function for you to monitor and record from anywhere in the world!
This Is One IP Security Camera That Has It All: IR cut-off filter for higher quality video, night vision, email alert, motion detection, multiple screen viewing, tilt and maneuvering functions with a click of the mouse, and more. You even can set up to 64 IP cameras and give each a static IP, then go online from anywhere in the world by visiting the IP address and login to start monitoring!
Image Quality Beyond Belief: Provided with an advanced IR filter this IP Surveillance Camera delivers great clarity and image quality. Used with CMOS imagers, infrared (IR) cut-off filters produce accurate color images. With the help of this technology, every detail appears so distinctly, allowing you to easily identify people and recognize objects, even in environments with poor lighting conditions.
Monitor Your Home and Business Anywhere, Anytime: Once you are logged in, you can manage an array of functions and change, modify, implement, view, and do so much more than just sit and watch. Whether you're at an airport or a coffee shop, or you’re in Hong Kong, Paris, London, Barcelona, California, Moscow etc, you’ll be able to check the security status of your home or business from any computer or iPhone in the world that has an internet connection. Best of all, the Wi-Fi feature comes with WEP encrypted security options, this helps in making sure your IP security camera system is protected from hackers.
This powerful smart IP Security Camera with IR filter, night vision and motion detection recording is in stock now, and available to you at a factory wholesale price.
At a Glance...
- IR filter
- WEP encryption
- Worldwide access
- Both Wired and Wireless
- Support iPhone Login Mode
- Motion detection with email alarm
- Connect with WiFi or with LAN cable
- Primary function: IP security camera with IR filter and motion detection recording
- Color: white
- Lens: f: 6mm, F: 1.8 (IR lens)
- Sensor: CMOS 1/4 inch, 300000 pixels
- Horizontal rotating angle: 0-270 degrees
- Vertical rotating angle: 0-120 degrees
- Brightness adjustment: automatic
- Alarm mode: motion detection/alarm and I/O alarm
- Minimum illumination: 0 LUX
- White balance: automatic
- Image compression format: M-JPEG standard
- Image resolution: VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240), QQVGA
- Video display: Microsoft media player
- Image display: single/multiple
- Image transfer velocity: 30fps (VGA)
- Audio input/output: bidirection audio
- Video format: AVI
- Network interface: RJ-45/10-100 Base, 802.11b/g
- Network protocol: TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, TP, DDNS, UPNP, PPPoE
- Alarm control: Output: 1 channel (5V DC, 0.1A), Input: 1 channel (closed trigger)
- General Specifications
- Security: user management system, password protection, password setting, administer, monitor, - scrutiny
- Working Temperature: 0 - 50 degrees, 20-80% PH
- Power adapter: AC 220-110V, 50-60Hz, DC 5V, 2A
- Power consumption: 3W
- System requirement: CPU from 2.0GHz
- Memory: from 256M
- Network card: from 10M
- Display card: yes
- Operating System: Windows2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows7
- Dimensions: 100 x 100 x H: 120 (mm)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Day or night, see who's there.
- See it all, know it all, and catch them all, worldwide surveillance at a click of your mouse.
- IP camera
- Ethernet cable
- Mounting plate
- Wall screws x 2
- Power adapter
- CD (User manual - English, IP camera application)
- WiFi Antenna
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- What will happen if each IP camera uses of the same given or default IP
Using the same IP on each camera will cause an IP conflict. Make sure you read the user manual carefully and thoroughly before installing the IP camera. If you are not an IT "savvy" individual then you should consult a IT technician to help you install this unit.
- Do I need a user name and password to access the admin controls once I visit the IP address of the security camera
Yes, located in the user manual are the default user name and password, once you have logged in to the admin controls, make sure you change the default user name and password to something that you can remember but difficult for someone else to guess.
- Does the Motion detection have an included sensitivity control
Yes it does, after you install the IP camera, log onto the admin panel and select the sensitivity option that best suits your needs. It is recommended that you test each sensitivity option as to best determine what it should be for your given need.
- What does IP stand for? Is this like a security camera?
IP stands for Internet Protocol. This kind of camera can be used like a security surveillance or webcam, the choice is yours.