IP Security HD Camera "Interceptor" - 4 Dot Matrix IR H264
Security Camera with 4 Dot Matrix IR giving an incredible 40 meter night vision range, and includes 1600x1200 2MP and 720p HD resolution with H.264 compression resulting in crystal clear HD images.
Keep a closer eye on your property with Httbuy’s latest IP Camera with 4 dot matrix IR, the “Interceptor”. The “Interceptor” has 4 dot matrix infrared allowing greater distance for observing your home, your office, your factory or where ever you decide to install the “Interceptor”. This IP Camera offers 3 different resolutions, they are a staggering 1600x1200 thanks to the 2 Megapixels, 1280x720 if you decide to view with the 1 megapixel or 640x480 D1 standard resolution. This unique design camera is ideal for any location due to being weatherproof and would keep a watchful eye over any place you decide to install. The specifications of the “Interceptor” really make this IP camera stand out compared to the rest.
The 1/4 CMOS sensor with 3rd generation IR delivers a sensational HD image quality day and night. Every inch of your property will show up crystal clear on playback. Additionally, this camera also offers two way audio; not only will you be able to hear and see what is going on but if necessary, you’ll be able to reply directly through the camera. The supported protocols for this infrared IP camera are TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, RTP, RTCP. Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 are all compatible operating systems there for this is a good indication on what type of computers and software would work with the “Interceptor”. Mounting brackets and screws and included in the package so you can decide where exactly to install the IP camera.
With tons of advanced features, this IP camera is brought to you by Httbuy at an astonishing low wholesale factory direct price. Click "Add to Cart" right now and we'll express ship it to you the next day. Available from your source for high tech security CCTV and IP cameras, Httbuy.
At a Glance...
- Weatherproof IP Camera
- 1/4 CMOS Sensor
- 4 Dot Matrix IR with 40m night view range
- 2.0 Megapixel 1600x1200 and 1 Megapixel 1280x720 HD Resolution
- H.264 compression
- Image sensor: 1/4 Inch CMOS Sensor
- Resolution: 2 Megapixel - 1600x1200, 1 Megapixel - 1280x720, D1 - 640X480
- Image Frame Rate: 15 FPS
- Video Compression: H.264, MJPEG Selectable
- Image Resolution: UXGA - 1600x1200, HD - 1280x720
- Audio Compression: G.726
- Bit Rate: 80K-2.0Mbps
- White Balance
- BLC (Back Light Compensation)
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- Linux System: Internal Linux system
- Electronic Shutter: 1/5-1/15,000 Seconds
- S/N Ratio: >50 dB
- Alarm I/O: 1 channel in/out put
- Security: Three level administrator, Password protection
- Operating Temperature: -10-50 Degree Celcius (14-122 Degree Farenheit)
- Humidity: -10-85%
- Power: 12-13W (DC 12V, 1A)
- Lens: 6mm f: 2:0
- Viewing angle: 53 Degrees (Horizontal)
- Infrared Light: 4 Dot Matrix IR up to 40 Meters
- Min lux: 0.1
- IR Sensitivity
- Ethernet: Ethernet (10/100 Base-T), RJ-45 connector
- Supported Protocol: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, RTP, RTCP
- Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 and above, Firefox, Google Chrome
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows7
- Main product dimensions: 195x140x89mm (L x W x D)
- Main product weight: 1212g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- IP camera
- 2 x Screws (Product Specific)
- CD-ROM with User Manual (Product Specific)
- Power Adapter (Product Specific)
- Mounting Kit (Product Specific)