High Resolution 7 Inch HD LCD monitor - In-Car Headrest or Stand
This high resolution 7 inch LCD monitor is a quick and affordable way to transform your boring ride into a fun and entertaining experience. It features dual video input connections so you can connect your DVD player, digital TV receiver or other video sources, and it's the perfect size for placing on your car’s dashboard for use as a rear-view parking monitor.
This headrest monitor (also dash mount monitor) features an impressive display resolution of 800x480. This allows you to enjoy beautiful high resolution widescreen images that really bring your movies to life. It also comes with a fully adjustable mounting bracket that can be placed on your car's dash board. Or with a little handy work you can use the built in bracket to mount this device into the back of your headrest. With its slim profile you can literally mount this device anywhere you like.
If you’re looking for a high quality and affordable in-car LCD display then this is the perfect device for you.
At a Glance...
- 7 Inch widescreen LCD monitor
- High resolution 800x480 monitor
- Can be installed into any headrest
- Comes with adjustable dash mount bracket
- Great for movies or as reverse camera monitor
- Clear and vivid images with great color accuracy
- Connects to any DVD player with RCA OUT connection
- Quick and easy to install into any automobile
- Affordable direct from the factory wholesale price makes it great for resale market
- Connections: 2x RCA A/V IN
- Buttons: Menu, System, Vol -,Vol +, AUX 1, AUX 2
- Video System: NTSC/PAL (auto switch)
- Display Size: 7.0 inches
- Display Mode: 16:9
- Display Type: Widescreen TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800x480
- Working Power: DC + 12V
- Headrest Dimensions(mm): 171(l)x114(w)x22(h)
- A/V Cable length(cm) 213
- Manufacturers Ref: KJG5F348FU304F
- 7” Monitor
- Remote Control
- User Manual English
- A/V Cables
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Sticky
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- Does this device have a built in DVD player?
No, this device only functions as a monitor. You can however connect it to your existing car DVD player.