Fingerprint Time Attendance And Door System Lock And Unlocks Doors - White
Fingerprint Time Clock and Recorder to be used as a business clocking in/out system for employees. No more cards, no more paperwork, no more hassle! This digital fingerprint access terminal and data logger registers finger prints for time management and can also work as an authorized personnel access device (door unlocking) when attached to electronic doors.
The purpose of this device is to help employers and employees more easily record daily time worked. This model fingerprint time attendance unit helps companies to manage attendance records more easily (it comes with professional attendance software that lets you create different shifts, set holidays, and automatically create attendance reports showing who came late or left early, who took vacation, etc.) while allowing for company hourly and contract workers to more quickly Punch IN/Punch OUT while also not having to rely on inconvenient ID card systems because anyone can forget or lose a card, but you can't misplace your finger!
This fingerprint time attendance device is perfect for company HR Managers of any small or medium sized business. This device will work wonders in making your job easier while also making it possible to more closely monitor employee time, thereby saving your company money and time. Do you know what Buddy clocking is and how much it can cost your profitability? "Buddy-clocking" is when a co-worker clocks in or out for another employee. With text messaging and the widespread use of cell phones, it is easy and convenient for an employee to text a co-worker and say "hey, can you clock in for me, I'll 15 minutes late". Well, with the CVKH-G116 those days have come to an end! Now your company will be able to capture every minute of work you pay for.
Designed with 3 cool functions that lets you retrieve data through a network with TCP/IP, download data with a USB key, or connect to a computer with a USB cable, you have easy access to the machines stored data. View every entry and exit logs, along with individual personal details anytime you like - daily, weekly, monthly, whatever. The provided software allows the computer user to view a variety of recorded data such as; Employee History, Attendance Records per Dedicated Time Period, Group Scheduling Reports, Overtime Analysis, Early and Late Reports by Employee or Group, and many more. This function is immensely beneficial to any business and will assists your HR & Admin department to run like clock work with amazing efficiency.
If fingerprint data recording of attendance wasn't enough, this unit also acts as an advanced Door Lock Device when connected to an electronic door system. When installed on a electronic latch door system, the employee clock in/out can be used to automatically unlock the door. A great way to double your buildings security and make sure only authorized people enter through the door!
At a Glance...
- Lock and unlocks doors
- Record employee attendance
- Time keeping and data logging
- View recorded data via USB or TCP/IP
- Included software for detailed record keeping
This product comes with very sophisticated time attendance data analysis software. It may take 8-10 hours to become familiar with all the functions of the included software.
- Primary Function: Terminal Fingerprint Scanner for Businesses
- Registered Fingerprint Capacity: 2,000
- Transaction Capacity: 50,000
- Verification Mode: 1:1 or 1:N
- Terminal Communication Method: TCP/IP or USB
- Display Type: 128x64 LCD with backlight
- Identification Speed: <= 2 seconds
- FRR (False Rejection Ratio): <0.01%
- FAR (False Acceptance Ratio) <0.0001%
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: 0 to 45 C
- Humidity: 20% - 80%
- Power Source: Cord and plug with internal battery backup
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Certification: CE, UKAS, ISO 9001:2000
- Dimensions: 138mm x 90mm x 50mm (L x H x D)
- Manufacturers Ref: E3573364F545
- Typical Business Installations:
- Small Factory
- Construction Site
- Retail Store
- Hospital / Medical Clinic
- Motel / Hotel
- Service Center
- Terminal On Board Features:
- Fingerprint Scan Pad
- 16 Button Keypad with Navigation
- ON/OFF Rocker Switch
- COM 1 (ethernet)
- COM 2 (ethernet/other)
- USB Serial
- USB Host
- Electronic Door Cable Input
- LCD Screen (with constant time and status display)
- Mounting Slots (x4)
- Software Application Parameters:
- Personnel / Staff register details, Company Settings, Departments Setting, Staff Settings
- Sign IN/OUT, Attend Monthly Report, Attend Daily Report,
- Holiday Registration, Overtime Registration, Attendance rule, Calculate Rules
- Attendance Analysis
- Create Custom Personnel Data Fields
- Arrange Shifts
Note: These are primary software features - each major category includes many more detailed characteristics that allows a maximum input of information regarding employee time and data management
- No more swipe card or RFID Cards
- Concord speed finger response rate
- An even better system than what they use at The White House!
- The industry's most user friendly software to provide you with a quick way to reading and analyze the systems recorded data and information
- Important Note for Hourly Employers: The cost of missed labor hours can be very high. Studies have shown that if you have 20 employees receiving pay for merely 4 minutes of "wasted" time per day (coming in late, leaving early, extended lunches, etc.), that will total 1600 minutes per month. If your average pay rate is $12.00 per hour, then you pay an extra $320 each month for work that was never done. Add in an estimated employer contribution on government benefits and other taxes, then your annual cost is above $5000 for that empty time. The solution to removing this lost time is Fingerprint clocking, its unique and cannot be shared among employees.
- As the wholesaler, we can't provide instructions on installations. If you have questions regarding the use of this product you will need to search internet forums related to home security. We cannot give any support or advice on how to use this product.
Package Contents for CVKH-G116
- Fingerprint Access Control and Time Attendance Device
- Power Adapter (100-240V)
- USB Cable
- Software CD (Included User manual - English)
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this fingerprint access code scanner secure from employee pranks?
Yes, it is provided with a professional software application that keep tracks of everyone's entry and exit activity and allows you to store individual file records of each employee. With its 3D sensor it can accurately detect fingers and heat, which means it cannot be fooled by fingerprint pictures or photocopies.
- What happens if I or one of my employees injures a registered finger and the fingerprint scanner was no longer able to recognize the original finger registration?
Simple, you can connect it to your computer and delete you registration details. After that, re-register and alternate finger and your good to go.
- What's the userid and password to access administrative privileges on this unit?
The userid and password can be found in the user manual, but here is it anyway. Userid is "admin", no quotes needed. The password is either: 321, 123, 1234, 000, 0, 0000, 1, or just leave it blank.