At a Glance...
- Keep an eye on your home or office with the handy and compact ESCAM QF300 IP Camera
- Get the HD video feed directly on your smartphone or computer with Wi-Fi and LAN support
- Use the ESCAM QF300 as an intercom or web cam thanks to the built-in speaker and microphone
- Quick and easy setup right out of the box thanks to the Plug & Play technology
Keep any eye on your home office with the QF300 Wireless Wi-Fi IP Camera, coming with night vision, motion detection and two way audio.
HD Pan/Tilt Camera With Two Way Audio
Safety should come first. Especially, when you can get a simple and inexpensive accessory to keep an eye on things for you. The ESCAM QF300 Wireless IP Camera will keep you in the know with its wide angle lens, night vision and motion detection. The pan and tilt function will let you cover a larger area and focus on what interests you the most.
The QF300 IP Cam comes with Wi-Fi as well as LAN support and can send data directly to your smartphone (iOS and Android) or computer. Thanks to the built-in speaker and microphone, the ESCAM QF300 is a perfect device for two-way communication. So, if you want to say “hi” to those at home from the office, you can easily use your IP cam to do that. It can also double as a web cam for your online video chats or conferences.
Thanks to its two-way audio function, the camera can be used as an intercom, letting you see and talk to your visitors directly from your smartphone. With the IR distance of 10 meters, you will have a clear view of insde or out, even after it gets dark.
With motion detector, you will be instantly alerted if something is moving in your home or office and take necessary action. The Plug & Play feature lets you get started with ESCAM Cat QF300 Wireless IP Camera quickly and easily and your security system will be good to go right out of the box.
- Night Vision
- Motion Detection
- Micro SD card, up to 32GB
- Support: iPhone, Android, iPad, PC
- Plug And Play
- P/T: Alarm Detection Support motion detecting
- Compression Format: H.264
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Inch 720p Progressive CMOS sensor
- Frame Rate: 20fps (Max)
- Bit Rate: 32Kbps to 4Mbps (can be set)
- Resolution: 720P ( 1280x720), VGA (640×480)
- Adjustment: Light intensity, Contrast ratio, Saturation level are adjustable
- SNR: Up to 39dB
- Lens: 3.6mm
- LUX: 0.3LUX
- Encode Formats: ADPCM
- Input: Built in Microphone
- Output: External Speaker
- Rotation Angle: Horizontal: 355 Degrees, Vertical: 120 Degrees
- Filter Switch: IR cut
- Night Vision: 12 Phi 5mm LED lights
- IR Distance: 10 Meters
- Network Interface: 10Base-T, 100Base-TX Ethernet slot
- Super Client: 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 64 channel, no user limited, centralized monitor
- Protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, UPNP, RTSP, P2P etc.
- WI-FI: 802.11 b/g
- Online Visitor: Support 4 Visitors at the same time
- System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/MAC OS
- Internet Browser: IE 6.0 or Above Version, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
- Mobile Phone: iPhone, Android
- I/O Alarm
- DC IN
- Micro SD Card
- Main Product Dimensions: 102 x 105 x 135 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 296g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- IP Camera
- Power Adapter
- LAN Cable
- User Manual