Constant Temperature Desoldering Electric Iron BEST-958 - 220V
- This is a constant temperature, no induction and anti-static desoldering electric ion, enjoys desoldering and welding dual functions.
The proper use of electric iron
- 1: External electric ion is composed of solder tip, solder chip, shell, handle, plug, etc. The solder tip is installed in the solder chip. It is made of excellent thermal conductivity copper alloy, the length of the solder tip is adjustable, with different shape to apply to different welding requirement.
- 2: The internal electric ion is composed of connecting rod, handle, pinch cock, solder chip, solder tip. The solder tip is installed in the solder chip. Thermal efficiency is up to 85%. The solder chip is made of nichrome resistance wire, Generally speaking. 20W electric ion enjoys 2.4kΩ resistance, 35W electric ion enjoys 1.6kΩ resistance. Its operation temperature is as the follows:
- Solder ion power: 20W 25W 45W 75W 100W
- Tip temperature: 300℃ 400℃ 420℃ 440℃ 455℃
- The higher the power and the heat, the higher the tip temperature.
- 3: Other solder ion
- 1)Constant temperature electric ion
- In the constant temperature electric ion tip, there is magnetism temperature controller to control the conduction time. It is suitable for the components that can not have a high welding temperature and a long welding time.
- 2) Tin soldering iron
- It is a desoldering tool that dissolves piston solder sucker and electric ion into one. Convenient, flexible, a wide range of applications
- 3)Gas soldering iron
- Suitable for any inconvenience or unable to supply AC power supply situations