Complete Surveillance Kit H264 DVR + 4 SONY CCD Lens Weatherproof Camera + 500GB HDD
Surveillance kit complete with 4 Night Vision Security Cameras and 500GB hard drive for video recording. This is the ultimate security camera kit to create your own safety zone. This high quality kit set contains everything you need to setup a CCTV security system at your home or office and it even has internet connectivity for remote access. And more? Of course! With the Surveillance Security Kit you get: Pre-recording, Motion Detection, PTZ, Mobile Phone Browsing, Night Vision, Four Sony CCD, Weatherproof cameras and so much more!
The Surveillance kit is the perfect all-in-one solution for your home, small business, office surveillance system needs. It contains:
This incredible and extremely versatile DVR is your professional and high performance audio and video solution for surveillance. Use this DVR at home, stores, internet bars, small offices, and any other place you are worried about. You can connect the DVR to your monitor and watch the surveillance video (you can choose any camera or have 4 of them on screen simultaneously!) on site or program the unit to record with motion detection. It even comes with a full featured remote control.
These amazing Surveillance cameras have high quality image and wide viewing angle. With aircraft grade aluminum construction and sliding hood, these weatherproof cameras are designed to stand up against anything Mother Nature can throw at it. The intelligent design light sensor in the security cameras will automatically turn on the 12 infrared (IR) night vision LED's when darkness arrives. This allows the camera to record crisp images during the day or night, giving your home or business the protection it needs 24 hours a day. That is a crucial step in ensuring your property is properly secured.
Don't miss on this amazing deal
Low price, high quality, and immediate shipment, this item is great for security product retail stores, small business or high-end home security system installers, or general security and surveillance resellers. No matter the customer, this Surveillance has everything you need for your personal/business security. Don't delay, immediately make your home and business more secure with a system designed for both the "average guy" as well as the "expert" to use. Enjoy peace of mind, add this to your cart now.
At a Glance...
- New standard for DVR with high performance and competitive price
- 1/3 Sony CCD 420TVL Lens with 12 IR LED
- Real time live display up to 4 cameras
- Automatic night vision switch
- Smart video detection: Motion Detecting, Video Loss
- Network connection with IE browser view
- User-friendly GUI, Easy to operate without manuals.
- Operating system: Embedded Linux
- Video recording standard: H.264, true MPEG-4 compression
- Main function: Live display, Recording, Playback, Remote access
- Video display: Single camera or Quadrant split screen
- Recording mode: Manual / Timer / Motion detection
- Overwrite Mode: Cycle/Stop once full
- Playback: PAL: D1/HD1/CIF/QCIF
- Playback Mode: Multiple slow and rapid play speeds, manual, single-frame play modes, and support of drag the sliding bar to set
- Hard Drive: Support one 500GB SATA HDD (unlimited for the capacity)
- Video systems: PAL/NTSC (Auto)
- Video input (BNC): 4CH BNC input (composite video signal 1Vp-p 75ΩBNC)
- Video Output （BNC）: 1CH BNC output
- Audio Input/output: 1CH audio input, 1CH audio output (RCA)
- Video Size (Depending on quality selected): 25MB-450MB/hour
- Max Frames Per Second: 100FPS (total for 4 cameras)
- Pre-Alarm recording: Able to record for 10 seconds before alarm goes off
- PTZ function support: YES
- Motion detection support: YES
- Network function support: YES
- Mobile phone browsing support: YES
- RS485 port: 1 (PTZ control)
- Support VGA Interface: Yes, VGA output
- Power Source: DC 12V 4A
- RJ-45 network adapter: 1
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 (mouse, keyboard, flash drive, external HDD)
- Menu languages: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Finnish, Persian, Thai, Greek, Vietnamese
- Security Camera Type: Weatherproof Camera
- Weatherproof: IP66
- Image sensors: Premium 1/3 inch color SONY CCD (Weatherproof)
- Shutter Speed: 1/50th of a second
- TV Lines: 420TV line
- Color System: PAL
- Infrared Sensor: 12 IR LED
- IR Distance: 15-20meters
- Viewing Angle: 0~60 degree
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- AGC: AUTO
- Backlight compensation: AUTO
- White balance: AUTO
- Cable Length: 18 M
- Network protocol: TCP/IP, PPPOE, DDNS and NTP
- Connection: RJ-45 Port (10/100M)
- IP address: Static / DHCP
- Remote browsing: Internet Explorer
- Viewing Option: Single/4ch Simultaneous
- Remote capture: Image / Video
- Capture format: H.264 MP4
- Ethernet Remote View: Support Remote Surveillance up to 10 users simultaneously
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
IP CAMERA SPECIFICATIONS
- Remote recording and snapshot control via Internet
- You can easily change the BNC connection to an RCA AV type with a simple BNC to RCA coupler adapter.
- Network video surveillance is through Internet Explorer only. You will need to turn on the Active X control for the browser to download a small Active X component to view the live video.
- This DVR unit is compatible with all BNC connector security camera types.
- Digital Video Recorder unit
- Cameras x4
- Power connectors
- 18 meter BNC Cable x4
- 12V/4A Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Power Connector
- User Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can't I view the control page from my FireFox browser?
For best results, please use Internet Explorer (with Active X enabled) or the provided evaluation software.
- Do the four cameras have audio?
The camera itself cannot record audio, but you can connect an external mic for audio recording.
- I noticed that the video systems listed for the DVR unit are PAL and NTSC. Yet the camera color systems are only PAL. Is this a mistake?
No, the DVR unit supports both types of signals in that it is compatible with many different types of cameras. The SONY cameras included in this kit are of the more popular PAL type in the event you wish to use the cameras as standalone devices.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No. This camera has a light sensor that detects light levels. It switches to IR mode automatically.