Automatic Night Vision Switch SecurONE Outdoors Lite - Complete Surveillance Kit + 4 CMOS Weatherproof IP Camera + 500GB HDD
Outdoors surveillance kit complete with 4 Weatherproof IP Security Cameras and 500GB hard drive for video recording. This is the ultimate security camera kit to create your own safety zone. This high quality kit set contains everything you need to setup a CCTV security system at your home or office and it even has internet connectivity for remote access!
This incredible and extremely versatile DVR is your professional and high performance audio and video solution for surveillance. Use this DVR at home, stores, internet bars, small offices, and any other place you are worried about. You can connect the DVR to your monitor and watch the surveillance video (you can choose any camera or have 4 of them on screen simultaneously!) on site or program the unit to record with motion detection. It even comes with a full featured remote control.
These amazing Surveillance cameras have high quality image and wide viewing angle. With aircraft grade aluminum construction and sliding hood, these weatherproof cameras are designed to stand up against anything Mother Nature can throw at it. The intelligent design light sensor in the security cameras will automatically turn on the 36 infrared (IR) night vision LED's when darkness arrives. This allows the camera to record crisp images during the day or night, giving your home or business the protection it needs 24 hours a day. That is a crucial step in ensuring your property is properly secured.
Don't miss out on this amazing deal
Low price, high quality, and immediate shipment, this item is great for security product retail stores, small business or high-end home security system installers, or general security and surveillance resellers. No matter the customer, this Surveillance has everything you need for your personal/business security. Don't delay, immediately make your home and business more secure with a system designed for both the "average guy" as well as the "expert" to use. Enjoy peace of mind, add this to your cart now.
At a Glance...
- New standard for DVR with high performance and competitive price
- 1/4 CMOS 420TVL Lens with 36 IR LED
- Real time live display up to 4 cameras
- Automatic night vision switch
- Smart video detection: Motion Detecting, Video Loss
- Network connection with IE browser view
- User-friendly GUI, Easy to operate without manuals.
- Similar to our CVLM-I102 but without PTZ control
- DVR SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating system: Embedded Linux
- Main function: Live display, Recording, Playback, Remote access
- Video display: Single camera or Quadrant split screen
- Recording mode: Manual / Timer / Motion detection
- Hard Drive: FREE 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM HDD included
- Video systems: PAL/NTSC (Auto)
- Security camera BNC inputs: 4
- TV display BNC outputs: 1
- Audio sensor AV input: 1
- Speaker output AV: 1
- RJ-45 network adapter: 1
- USB 2.0 ports: 2 (mouse, keyboard, flash drive, external HDD)
- VGA port: 1 (PC monitor)
- Video recording standard: H.264, true MPEG-4 compression
- Video size (depending on quality selected): 25MB - 450MB /hour
- Frames per second: 100 (total for 4 cameras)
- Motion detection support: YES
- Pre-Alarm recording: Able to record for 10 seconds before alarm goes off
- Network function support: YES
- Mobile phone browsing support: YES
- Menu languages: English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Romanian, Hungarian, Finnish, Persian, Thai, Greek, Vietnamese
- IP CAMERA SPECIFICATIONS
- Image sensors: 1/4 inch CMOS (Weatherproof)
- Shutter speed: 1/50th of a second
- TV lines: 420
- Color system: PAL
- Infrared sensors: 36 LED
- IR distance: 30-40M
- Minimum illumination: 0 Lux
- Pixel resolution: 512 x 582
- AGC: AUTO
- Backlight compensation: AUTO
- White balance: AUTO
- Cable Length: 18 M
- NETWORK SPECIFICATIONS:
- Network protocol: TCP/IP, PPPOE, DDNS and NTP
- Connection: RJ-45 Port (10/100M)
- IP address: Static / DHCP
- Remote browsing: Internet Explorer
- Remote capture: Image / Video
- Capture format: H.264 MP4
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Remote recording and snapshot control via Internet
- You can easily change the BNC connection to an RCA AV type with a simple BNC to RCA coupler adapter.
- Network video surveillance is through Internet Explorer only. You will need to turn on the Active X control for the browser to download a small Active X component to view the live video.
- This DVR unit is compatible with all BNC connector security camera types.
- Digital Video Recorder unit
- 12V/4A Power Supply
- Weatherproof Cameras x4
- 5.5V/1A Power Supply x4
- 18 meter BNC Cable x4
- Remote Control
- Software CD
- User Manual - English
- Mounting Screws
- Power Connector
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can't I view the control page from my FireFox browser?
For best results, please use Internet Explorer (with Active X enabled) or the provided evaluation software.
- Do the four cameras have audio?
The camera itself cannot record audio, but you can connect an external mic for audio recording.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No, the cameras each have a light sensor that detects light levels and switches to nightvision/IR mode automatically!