Audio Baby Monitor - with Temperature/Bedwetting Alarm Wireless and Portable
Digital Audio baby monitor with temperature and bedwetting alarm to keep the safety and comfort of the little one while they rest or play alone.
This audio monitor comes with a sensitive built-in mic which transmits crystal clear sound to the receiver while the baby is moving around. It also has a built-in thermometer which will measure the temperature and sends out alarm when the temperature goes above 40 degree or below 0 degree. Better yet, used with a bedwetting sensor (not included), this baby monitor allows you to receive alarm when the baby wets the diaper or bed.
With the receiver in your hand, you will have the freedom to watch TV, listen to music, entertain guests, do household chores, exercise, or sleep with the assurance that you'll always know when your baby needs you. It’s very easy to use - just plug in the wall plug, press “pair” button, and you are good to go. No complicated wiring or software installation is needed.
This audio baby monitor with advanced temperature and bedwetting alarm is now in stock for express shipping worldwide. Order now and we will ship out within one day. From the leader in wholesale electronics, HttBuy.
At a Glance...
- Easy to use
- Vibration mode
- Sensitive mic for crystal sound
- Temperature and bedwetting alarm (sensor not included)
- Completely portable
- Work Frequency Band: 900MHZ ISM, 905 - 925MHZ
- 100 meters transmission distance in open field
- Support 60 simultaneous transmission without signal interference
- Vibration sensitivity
- Transmitter and Receiver needs pairing before working
- Transmission power: 10dBm
- Spread spectrum method: FHHS
- Modulation frequency: 180KHZ
- Receiver sensitivity: <=-92dBm
- Transmitters operating current: 80MA MAX
- Transmitter standby current: 100UA MAX
- Receiver operating current: 140MA MAX
- Receiver standby current: 100UA MAX
- Charge current: MAX 80MA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-50°C
- Dimensions: 15.5x7x2.5cm
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- The bedwetting sensor is sold separately. Our CVPT-H73 works with this product. You can also use a universal 3.5mm sensor together with this baby monitor.
- 2x power adapter
- User manual