8 Channel NVR Security System Support IP + Speed Dome Cameras 1080P 1 Channel Playback
8 Channel NVR Security System is here to increase your security presents at your property by supporting both IP and Speed Dome Cameras on top of having 1080P 1 Channel Playback.
Have up to 8 cameras observing the activities at the same time, while all being managed by this fantastic wholesale network video recorder. Supporting an array of cameras including IP cameras and speed dome cameras, this network video recorder is ideal to be combined with different security technologies to make the ultimate security solution for your property.
An advantage that NVR has over a DVR is that if DVRs fail then all the recordings are lost, making this very problematic. With an NVR, you can record and replay simultaneously, and recordings on any one machine can be remotely viewed by a number of operators spread across the network simultaneously and independently and without affecting each other. This NVR has a vast video standard ranges such as 1080p, 960p, 720p and even has 1080P 1 Channel playback, therefore you can view recorded content clearly and help you identify any issue and individuals better.
ONVIF protocol is supported by this network video recorder, meaning any protocol that uses the ONVIF standard can be used with this NVR for connectivity. ONVIF is a standard that was created for how IP products within video surveillance and other physical security areas can communicate with each other.
Connect anywhere in the world to see what exactly is going on at your house, office, factory or anywhere you decided to set up this network video recorder. Android smartphones and iPhones can all be used to access the network as long as they have the correct authorization too, and view the footage directly. Plus this network video recorder has several ports such as VGA, HDMI and three USB ports for connecting compatible devices including the mouse that accompanies this system.
At a Glance...
- Network Video Recorder
- 8 Channels
- Smartphone Support
- Support up to 4TB HDD
- Resolution: 1080P(1920×1080) / 960P/(1280×960) / 720P(1280×720)
- FPS: 30FPS
- Channels: 8
- Recording Playback Quality: 4 Channel 720P Playback in 8 Channel 720P mode; 1 Channel 1080P playback in 8 Channel 1080P Mode
- Region Cover: Every Channel Can Set 4 Cover Regions （IPC Support）
- Image Motion Detection: Each screen can set multiple detection areas and set 6-level sensitivity (IPC Support)
- Record Mode: Support Manual, Auto, Dynamic Detection, Alarm Trigger
- Record Save: Local HDD, Network
- Local Login: User Name + Password
- IP Camera Support
- Speed Dome Camera Support
- Operating Temperature:-10 to ＋55 Degree Celsius
- Working Humidity:10％ to 90％
- Power Source: Power Adapter
- Power Consumption: <25W（Without HDD）
- Ethernet: RJ45,10M/100M
- Supported Protocol: ONVIF
- Mobile Phone Browser: iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Symbian, Android Smart Phone
- SATA Hard Disk Drive Slot up to 4TB (Not Included)
- Video input: 8CH
- Video output: 1CH VGA
- Audio input: 4CH
- Audio output: 1CH RCA Auxiliary
- 3x USB
- LAN Port
- HDD Slot
- HDMI Port
- NVR dimensions: 256x222x44mm (L x W x D)
- NVR weight: 906g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Record mode partly needs IPC support.
- Wireless Port that supports USB Wi-Fi Dongle and USB 3G dongle (ZTE-MF100, HUAWEI-E156G, VITION-E1916, ZTE-AC582, STRONGRISING-ESUV, HAUWEI-E153, HUA WEI-EC1261,ZTE-AD3812)
- CD-ROM (Product Specific)
- User Manual (Product Specific)
- Mouse (Product Specific)
- Power Adapter (Product Specific)
- Screws (Product Specific)