7 Inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator Bluetooth FM Transmitter
The 7 inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator (Bluetooth, FM Transmitter) is a top notch portable GPS navigator perfect for those who spend a lot of time on the road.
A Brilliant Viewing Experience: With 800 x 480 pixel screen resolution, this 7 inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator gives you a brilliant viewing experience with sharp and clear images. The intuitive menu system with large icons allows you to conveniently navigate through the multiple functions.
An Ultra Large Screen: With an ultra large 7 inch screen which is the same size as 2-DIN (100 mm high) car DVD player screens, this product makes your dream of an in-car movie theater a reality. Watching movies in the car becomes more enjoyable and a road trip is never boring again. Furthermore a larger screen provides you with more viewing space and improves peripheral tracking of the GPS map while driving leading to increased safety overall.
A Pleasant Driving Experience: This wide screen GPS navigator supports spoken voice directions, automatic route re-calculation and even the choice of 2D or 3D mapping view that lets you find your way more easily. The Bluetooth function allows you to pair your cellphone with the GPS and make phone calls handsfree. Your driving is safer with this product.
An Enjoyable Road Trip: With this 7 inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator a road trip is never boring. Watch your favorite movies on the ultra large screen, listen to your music collection on the go, and with the FM transmitter, whatever plays on the GPS can be broadcast through your car speakers!
At a Glance...
- 7 Inch ultra large screen
- High definition screen display
- FM transmitter
- Spoken Voice Directions
- 2D and 3D mapping views
- Primary Function: 7 inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator (Bluetooth, FM transmitter)
- Display Information: - 7 Inch TFT Touch Screen
- Main System Information: - Chip Type: MediaTek MT3351
- GPS Information: - Receiver Module: MTK3328
- Bluetooth Information: - Pair with phone - then use touchscreen interface
- Battery Information: - Rechargeable Built-in Lithium Ion (LI-ION)
- On Board Buttons: - ON / OFF
- On Board Slots: - MicroSD Card
- Menu Features: - Navigation
- File Formats Supported: - Video: MPEG-4, Divx 5.0, 4.0, 3.11, Xvid and MPEG-2, ASF, AVI, WMV
- OSD Menu Languages: - English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Finnish, Slovenia, German,Hungarian, Russian, Romanian, Polish, Ukranian (Note: Actual GPS voice and display languages depends on your GPS software package)
- Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (LI-ION)
- Dimensions: 183 mm x 17mm x 112 mm (L x W x H)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- 800 x 480 Pixel Screen Resolution
- Frequency: 468MHz
- DDR SDRAM: 128 MB
- External Memory (microSD card support): up to 16GB (free 4GB microSD card included)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 (compatible with all major GPS software packages)
- Frequency: 468MHZ
- Signal Channels: 22 tracking/66 acquisition
- Tracking Sensitivity: -165dBm
- Position Sensitivity: -160 dBm
- Speed Rate: 9600
- Data Update Rate: 0.1m/s
- Recapture Time: 1s
- Hot Startup Time: Less than 3s
- Warm Startup Time: 15s on Average
- Cold Startup Time: Less than 36s
- Maximum Position Altitude: 18,000 m
- Maximum Speed Rate: 515m/s
- Built-in Antenna Type: Built-in passive antenna
- Interface: Touch Screen
- Maps: via microSD card
- Voice: YES
- Dial call
- Answer call
- Volume control
- Touchscreen keypad
- 1100 mAh
- Normal Use: 3-4 hours
- AV IN (AUTO/PAL/NTSC)
- 3.5 mm (headphones)
- Built-in MIC
- Pen Stylus
- Music: WMA9, MP3 and WAV
- Photos: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- EBook: TXT
- 800 x 480 screen resolution for movies and tv shows that come out clearer, crisper, and brighter!
- When playing music, press the power button to return to the main screen. You can then use the GPS function with the music playing as background.
- Loading files into the unit's internal memory is achieved through the mini USB.
- Owning the CVGY-TR17 is like having a movie theatre in your car. The 7 inch screen is the same size as 2-DIN (100 mm high) car DVD player screens.
- With its 7 inch high definition screen and AV IN jack, you can easily output a DVD player or game system to this GPS device. Better yet, connect your rearview camera to the AV IN jack. Once the AV cables are in, the screen automatically displays the video image. No buttons to press!
- Viable car DVD player alternative in that it has GPS, multimedia functionality, and Bluetooth.
- Special GPS Note: This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software, such as TomTom, iGO, Route66 etc. - however hardware specific software such as Garmin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, HttBuy provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. HttBuy provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. HttBuy cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you HttBuy should be performed or supervised by a professional.
- If you plan to resell this item in your own country, the most common category names for this product are - Συσκευές GPS, GPS гаджеты, Elektronika GPS Modulok, Modul GPS, Navigazione GPS, La navigation GPS, Navegación GPS, Navegação GPS, Πλοήγηση GPS, GPS навигация, GPS navigacije, GPS navigacija, GPS navigáció
- Package Contents for CVGY-TR17
- 7 Inch High Definition Touchscreen GPS Navigator (Bluetooth and FM transmitter)
- Pen Stylus
- 4 GB microSD card
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Car Charger
- Car Mounting Kit
- User Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do I have to pay monthly to use GPS? You don't have to pay to use GPS. The satellites which transmit GPS coordinates are maintained by the US government. You just need a GPS receiver to take advantage of the data. The 7 Inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator (FM Transmitter, Bluetooth) contains a top of the line GPS receiver.
- Where can I download free GPS software and maps? Use your favorite bit torrent search engine to find GPS software and maps. Or use google. Try "[insert name of GPS software manufacturer here], rapidshare, megaupload".
- Once I have the GPS software and maps, how do I install it into this device? Copy the software and maps onto an SD card. Insert it into the SD card slot. From the main menu go to SETTINGS. The first thing you will see are the settings for the GPS path. The GPS path is where the device looks for the GPS software. Click on the browse button (magnifying glass) and it will allow you to browse your SD card. Look for a file that looks like this: nameofGPSsoftwaremaker.exe where the first part of the file before the dot is the name of the software maker, and the part after the dot signifies that it is an executable file.
- How do I pair my phone to this GPS navigator? Easy. From the main menu, click on the Bluetooth icon. Once in the Bluetooth menu, click on the PAIRING icon. Then from your cellphone search for Bluetooth devices. You're looking for a device called "GPS". The default pincode is 1234. Now you're paired and can start making and receiving mobile phone calls from your GPS navigator!
- How do I use the FM transmitter function? From the main menu click on SETTINGS, then choose FM. Change the frequency to 88.0 MHz. That means all audio will be output to your car's radio on the 88.0 fm channel. Next turn on your car radio and turn the dial to 88.0 fm. Whether you're playing music, on listening to GPS voice instructions, all audio will now be sent to your car speakers!