7 inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator Bluetooth, FM Transmitter, High Power CPU
This handheld portable GPS navigation device utilizes the lightning fast SiRF StarIV chip, and the Windows CE 5.0 operating system for awesome power and performance. Along with a rich media enhanced operating environment, this product gives you an incredible user experience.
Running on the Windows CE5.0 operating system, this product allows you to install popular GPS maps to experience amazing features like lane assist, voice guidance, 3-D views, intelligent route planning and more. You can even edit your Word, Excel and PPT files with this handheld navigator, while on the road.
With rich multimedia features, this baby is also your best solution to boredom and restlessness on a long trip. This handheld wonder features a stunning 7 inch touchscreen TFT LCD screen to bring all your videos to life! You can play multimedia files like MPEG, WMV, AVI, and DAT saved in the included 4GB TF card. If this is not enough, try out the eBook reader and multiple gaming options. It’s your best alternative for a Car DVD player.
Use it as a handheld or mount it in-car with the free car kit. This product also comes with a Car Charger, AC adapter, USB cable, Mounting Bracket and everything you need to use it straight from the box! It powers on instantly, comes with an incredibly responsive touchscreen and is compact enough to fit in your pocket!
At a Glance...
- 7 Inch Touchscreen
- FM transmitter
- Multimedia player
- 4GB Free TF Card
- Primary Function: 7 inch high definition touchscreen GPS and multimedia unit
- Display Information:
- 7 Inch TFT Touch Screen
- 800 x 480 Pixel Screen Resolution
- Main System Information:
- CPU: MediaTek MT3351
- Frequency: 500MHz
- DDR SDRAM: 64 MB
- Internal Flash Memory: 128MB
- External Memory (TF / microSD card support): Supports up to 8GB (4GB FREE TF Card Included)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows CE 5.0 (compatible with all major GPS software packages)
- GPS Information:
- Receiver Module: SiRF IV
- Frequency: 1.57GHZ
- Signal Channels: 66
- Hot Startup Time: 1s
- Warm Startup Time: 38s
- Cold Startup Time: 45s
- Voice: Yes
- FM Transmitter:
- Frequency: 76 MHz to 108Mhz
- Battery Information:
- Rechargeable Built-in Lithium Ion (LI-ION)
- 1500 mAh
- Normal Use: 2 hours
- On Board Buttons and Slots:
- TF/microSD card slot
- 3.5 mm (headphones)
- Pen Stylus
- AV In
- File Formats Supported:
- Video: MPEG, MPG, WMV, AVI, ASF
- Music: MP3, WMA
- Photos: JPEG
- EBook: TXT
- Others through direct WINCE access: Word, Excel, PPT, PDF
- OSD Menu Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Finnish, Romanian, Slovenian
- Dimensions: 180 mm x 113 mm x 12 mm (L x W x H)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- 800 x 480 screen resolution for movies that come out clearer, crisper, and brighter!
- 7 Inch HD Touchscreen GPS Navigator
- 4GB TF Card
- Car Charger
- Power Adapter
- Car Mounting Kit
- Mini USB to USB Cable
- User Manual - English
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do I have to pay monthly to use GPS?
You don't have to pay to use GPS. The satellites which transmit GPS coordinates are maintained by the US government. You just need a GPS receiver to take advantage of the data. 5 Inch HD Touch Screen GPS Navigator (Direct WIN CE Access) contains a top of the line GPS receiver.
- Once I have the GPS software and maps, how do I install it into this device?
Copy the software and maps onto a microSD card. Insert it into the microSD card slot. From the main menu go to SETTINGS. Then select NAVI PATH and browse your microSD card. Look for a file that looks like this: nameofGPSsoftwaremaker.exe where the first part of the file before the dot is the name of the software maker, and the part after the dot signifies that it is an executable file.