4 IP Camera Video Surveillance System - 4 IP Cameras, DVR
Easily keep your eyes and ears on any part of your home or small business with this IP Camera Server. Paired with 4 Wireless Cameras, this device is the most economical and effective surveillance solution available and can be used anywhere.
This complete home/small business/office surveillance kit set contains:
Expecting unwelcome guests? Install a camera over the door and screen visitors before they even knock. Need to prevent theft in your shop? Put a camera in each corner and catch them in the act. Finding it difficult to keep an eye and an ear on all of your employees? With 4 easy to install wireless cameras, motion detection, alarm and email alerts, this Wireless Surveillance Combo with 4 Cameras can provide the wireless surveillance solution you need at a price you can afford.
Tonight, rest easy with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have secured your home or small business without endangering your wallet. Tell your friends you got a great deal on your Wireless Surveillance Combo from the leader in high-quality, low-price electronics: Httbuy.
At a Glance...
- IP Camera Server with 4 Wireless Cameras
- Real time live display with audio
- 24/7 Security with automatic night vision switch
- Smart video detection: Motion Detecting and alarm settings
- Network connection with IE browser view
- Sets a new standard for Wireless Security Camera Kits with high performance at a low wholesale price
IP Camera Server:
- Compression Standard: H.264
- Image Resolution:
PAL: D1(704x576) / CIF(352x288)/ QCIF (176x144)
NTSC: VGA(640x480) / QVGA(320x240)/ QQVGA (160x120)
- Video Frame Rate: PAL: 25 frame/s, NTSC: 30frame/s
- Power Consumption: < 5W
- Ethernet: Yes, Wired RJ-45
Video: Wireless (2.4GHz) 4 Channel
Video: Wired 3 Channel
Audio: Wired 3 Channel Single AV, Mono
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Resolution: PAL: 628(H) x 582(V), NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Image Device: 1/3 Inch Omn Vision CMOS
- Transmission Frequency CH 1: 2414MHz CH 2: 2432MHz CH 3: 2450MHz CH 4: 2468MHz
- Horizontal Definition: 380TV Line
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux
- Nightvision: Yes - IR, Automatic-switch
- Transmission Signal: Audio and Video
- Transmission Distance: In Open Field 300-500m. Indoors: ~100M
- Scanning Frequency(H): 15.625KHz 15.734KHz
- Scanning Frequency(V): 50Hz 60Hz
- Backlight Compensation: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000sec
- White Balance Auto
- S/N Ratio >48db
- Gamma Correction >0.45
- Power Adapter DC12V/1A
- Night vision distance of the infrared camera is up to 15m
- View by IE browser, no special software required
- Remote recording and snapshot control via Internet
- Supports motion detection snapshots + alarm settings, which allow captured images to be sent out through e-mail
- 4x Wireless Cameras
- 4x Antenna
- 4x Mounting Brackets + Hardware
- 5x Power Adapters (4 for wireless camera, 1 for IP camera server)
- 5x Free Travel Adapter (for UK, AU, NA, SA customers)
- AV Cable
- AV Converter
- CD with Manual and Drivers
- Remote Control
- USB Converter
- Ethernet Cable
- Why can't I view the control page from my FireFox browser?
For best results, please use Internet Explorer (with Active X enabled) or the provided evaluation software.
- Do the four wireless cameras have audio?
The camera itself cannot record audio, but you can connect an external mic to each of them for audio recording.
- Do I have to turn night vision on manually?
No, the wireless cameras each have a light sensor that detects light levels and switches to nightvision/IR mode automatically!
- The photos show a AV out on the IP Camera Server, but you have not listed that functionality on your product description. Can I connect the IP Camera Server to a monitor through AV out?
The IP Camera Server is sold without AV out connectivity.