4 Channel NVR Surveillance System Support IP Cameras Speed Dome Cameras + ONVIF Protocol
4 Channel NVR Surveillance System, which can support IP Cameras, Speed Dome Cameras in addition to supporting ONVIF Protocol, making this a champion at increasing the safety of any property.
An incredible way at a cool wholesale price to increase your security and observation over your property is with this network video recorder. This NVR has 4 channels that means you can connect anywhere of up to 4 cameras to this device giving four sets of eyes on everything and all while all being centralized to this unit. By connecting fours cameras you will get a resolution of 1280x960, however if you choose to, you can 2 cameras working at 1920x1080 and the other two at 1280x720. Network video recorders are separate from digital video recorders because the inputs are from a network instead of a direct connection to a video capture card or tuner.
This NVR supports ONVIF protocols, which originates from a global and open industry forum with the objective to create a standard for how IP products within video surveillance and other physical security areas can communicate with each other. Basically you can manage, record, play back the feed of your cameras over the internet when using this NVR as the video is processed by the camera and streamed to the NVR over the network whereas when using a DVR the video is processed on the DVR itself. Preferably you can connect IP cameras or even speed dome cameras to this network video recorder and use the advancement of these technologies combines.
The user can also use their mobile phone to access the actually footage being recorded by the cameras by simply logging on and viewing. This is ideal for when you are away from the premises and want to know what is happening at your property and need to check if things are how they should be.
At a Glance...
- Network Video Recorder
- 4 Channels
- Smartphone Support
- Support up to 4TB HDD
- Resolution: 4 Cameras = 1280x960, 2 Cameras = 1920x1080 + 2 Cameras = 1280x720
- FPS: 30FPS
- Channels: 4
- Recording Playback Quality: Any 4ch 1080P/720P Playback Simultaneously
- Region Cover: Every Channel Can Set 4 Cover Regions (IPC Support)
- Record Mode: Support Manual, Auto, Dynamic Detection, Alarm Trigger
- Record Save: Local HDD, Network
- Local Login: User Name + Password
- IP Camera Support
- Speed Dome Camera Support
- Operating Temperature:-10 to ＋55 Degree Celsius
- Working Humidity:10％ to 90％
- Power Source: Power Adapter
- Power Consumption: <25W（Without HDD）
- DVR Connectivity
- Ethernet: RJ45,10M/100M
- Supported Protocol: ONVIF
- Mobile Phone Browser: iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Symbian, Android Smart Phone
- SATA Hard Disk Drive Slot up to 4TB (Not Included)
- Video input: 4CH
- Video output: 1CH VGA
- Audio input: 4CH
- Audio output: 1CH RCA Auxiliary
- 3x USB
- LAN Port
- HDD Slot
- HDMI Port
- NVR dimensions: 256x222x44mm (L x W x D)
- NVR weight: 902g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Record mode partly needs IPC support.
- Wireless Port that supports USB Wi-Fi Dongle and USB 3G dongle (ZTE-MF100, HUAWEI-E156G, VITION-E1916, ZTE-AC582, STRONGRISING-ESUV, HAUWEI-E153, HUA WEI-EC1261,ZTE-AD3812)
- CD-ROM (Product Specific)
- User Manual (Product Specific)
- Mouse (Product Specific)
- Power Adapter (Product Specific)
- Screws (Product Specific)