1080P Full HD Car DVR and GPS Logger - 4GB Internal Memory
1080P Full HD Car DVR and GPS Logger (4GB) for you to record video, audio and GPS data from your car while you focus on driving.
Installed discreetly on the windshield thanks to its convenient dimensions, this HD Car DVR/GPS Logger will record everything happening in front of it when the engine is on. With its huge internal memory of 4GB it can store countless hours of road, vehicles and landscape! What more? It can record your driving speed, and the precise longitude and latitude of your car. While it’s recording, it also automatically generates a GPS logging file, which shows your logged path and can be viewed directly without installing any software on your computer.
If you get in an accident and need to clarify immediately what has just happened you can connect the device directly to a video player via an AV cable. It is very useful to get indemnified instantly for small cases.
At a Glance...
- Real-time recorder
- GPS logger
- AV, HDMI output to display videos quickly
- 4GB internal memory
- No software installation needed
- Camera sensor: CMOS, 5 Mega Pixels
- Viewing Angle: 120 Degree
- Video Output: Mini HDMI, supports both 1080i/720p output mode
- Video Standard: NTSC/PAL
- Recording Format: MOV
- Recording Resolution: 1920x1080@30FPS, 1440x1080@30FPS, 1280x720@30FPS, 848x480@60FPS, 640x480@30FPS
- Video Compression: H.264
- Time Stamp: Yes
- Longitude and Latitude Information: Yes
- Car Speed: Yes
- Indicator: Blue - GPS, Red - Recording
- Storage: TF Card (upto 64GB supported, 4GB TF card included)
- Audio: Built-in microphone and speaker
- Power Source: car charger or built-in Battery
- Battery Life: 0.7 hours
- Power Supply: DC 12-24V
- Working Humidity: 10% - 80%
- Working Temperature: -10 – 70 degree C
- Dimensions: 110mm x 28mm x 50mm (L x W x H, without bracket)
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Easy to use. No software installation required.
- Excellent video quality by using H.264 video encoding format.
- 1 DVR
- 1 cigarette power adapter
- 1 AV/USB cable
- 1 HDMI Cable
- 1 remote Control
- 1 GPS Antenna
- 1 mounting kit
- 1 user manual
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to install any software to view the logged path?
No, just click the GPS Data file generated by the logger you will be able to view directly.